Magical Kauai CottageEnchanted relaxation and more
Beautiful Setting in a Tropical Garden
Hale Huna(‘Hidden House’)is a wonderful cottage on a hillside near the end of the road on The North Shore of Kauai. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac with only a few other local houses. Very private and peaceful (It is NOT on/near the highway like many Kauai rentals). Perfect for a meditative getaway or honeymoon cottage. Healing and restful.
Beautiful views of green mountains from backyard. Lush plant life, including mango, banana, grapefruit, avocado, papaya and lime trees. Outdoor shower sheltered by tropical foliage. This is a small but charming and tastefully furnished plantation-style cottage with the feel of ‘real’ Hawaii. Within five minutes drive of gorgeous sandy beaches, incredible snorkeling at Tunnels, Ke’e and Lumahai Beaches and world class surf at Hanalei Bay.
Hanalei Bay and The Stunning Na Pali Coast are just minutes away
The closest town is charming Hanalei, which has restaurants, a grocery store, a health food store, shops, bars and more. Hanalei Bay is famous for its large crescent beach, winter surfing and calm summer waters. The stunning Na Pali Coast is just minutes away (the mountains seen from the backyard are the back of the Pali’s/Mountains).
The North Shore of Kauai is known for its lush,tropical, rainforest-like climate and vegetation and low key lifestyle. It’s a fantastic place to relax, read, swim, hike, surf, snorkel, eat fresh fish and my favorite, just walking on the beach looking for shells.
Standard Rate4 nights min stay
- Plantation Cottage
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1)
- 1 Bathroom
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum age for renters is 25
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- There is an indoor shower and an outdoor shower. There is no bathtub.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Gardens
- Historic Missionary Church & House
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Farmer’s Markets
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View: Beautiful views of rainbows and waterfalls in the Wainiha Valley and surrounding mountains
- Near The Ocean: Our cottage is 1/4 mile from the ocean as the crow flies. We can’t see it from our house because of all the big trees in our yard, but we can hear it
- Village: Hanalei is 4 miles east of our cottage and Haena is 2 miles west of our cottage
- Away from it all: The Napali Coast at the end of the road is 4 miles west.
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people